When is Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
What is the expected weather for Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens? 18c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Cincinnati Bengals 21-24 Baltimore Ravens
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cincinnati fought back from a 14-point deficit in the fourth quarter against Arizona but were defeated by a last-gasp FG and despite getting healthier in the build-up to last week’s game, they suffered further injury woe against the Cardinals.
- The Bengals lost WR Alex Erickson to a concussion last week and he will have to overcome the protocols in order to feature in Week 6 whilst OL Andre Smith also left the game due to an ankle injury.
- Smith was absent from Wednesday’s practice and is likely going to miss this game at the very least whilst DT Ryan Glasgow, S Shawn Williams and DE Kerry Wynn will all have to prove their fitness after sitting out the first practice of the week.
- Baltimore got back to winning ways after two games without a victory as they defeated AFC North rivals Pittsburgh in OT but the Ravens have still yet to replicate the level of performance they showed in their two opening matches.
- The Ravens suffered a big injury blow in their win over the Steelers with S Tony Jefferson ruled out for the season with a torn ACL and they also have doubts over two of their key components on offense this week.
- TE Mark Andrews has nursed a foot injury all season but had to miss some snaps because of it during last week’s game whilst WR Marquise Brown was also forced from the field because of an ankle injury and although they both returned to the field, their status will be monitored through the week.
Cincinnati fell short in their quest to win their first game of the season and they will face a tough test here as they head to AFC North rivals Baltimore. The Ravens snapped their two-match losing streak with an OT win over Pittsburgh last week and they will now look to kick on in a game they should win. The Bengals have been poor so far and although they have shown some signs of improvement over the last couple of games, they are unlikely to be a match for the Ravens.