When is Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles taking place? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles taking place? Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia
What is the expected weather for Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles? 11c in sunny skies
What television channel is Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia Eagles 16-15 Chicago Bears
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chicago's struggles continued as they went down to defeat against Los Angeles Chargers with Eddie Pineiro's FG to win the game going wide which meant that the Bears suffered a third consecutive loss to fall to 3-4.
- The Bears have been poor on offense all season and QB Mitchell Trubisky could find his place in the team under threat moving forward although no immediate change is planned under center as things stand.
- Despite their struggles on the field in terms of performances, the Bears have a very healthy roster ahead of this Week 9 clash with just one player listed on their injury report with LB Isaiah Irving failing to practice on Wednesday because of a quad injury.
- Philadelphia returned to winning ways after two poor displays in a row with a solid victory against Buffalo last weekend and they will fancy their chances of backing up last week’s performance as they host a struggling Chicago.
- RB Miles Sanders suffered a shoulder injury against the Bills and the Eagles will be hoping the rookie can take to the field in Week 9 but he was unable to practice on Wednesday but DT Tim Jernigan was limited which would be a big boost for Philadelphia if he can suit up on Sunday.
- In further good news for the Eagles, WR DeSean Jackson was a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice and there is real optimism that he will be able to return to the team following a six-match absence with an abdomen injury.
Philadelphia put in a much-improved performance to get back on track and moved to 4-4 with their win over Buffalo. They host a struggling Chicago team in this game who just cannot get going on offense and that is likely to continue here. Another poor display is likely to put further pressure on QB Mitchell Trubisky and his place in the team could come under threat with the Eagles likely to come out on top in this contest.