When is Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Lambeau Field, Green Bay
What is the expected weather for Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers? 1c with a chance of snow
What television channel is Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Green Bay Packers 10-3 Chicago Bears
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chicago made it three wins in a row to keep their slim play-off hopes alive as the Bears moved to 7-6 with a win over Dallas but they must win this game against NFC North rivals to keep themselves in the hunt.
- The Bears are likely to have defensive tackle Akiem Hicks available after missing most of the season and that will give their defense a huge boost if he is activated before Sunday’s important contest.
- Wide receiver Taylor Gabriel continued to sit out practice on Thursday as he battles a concussion and he was sidelined along with Ben Braunecker who is also in the concussion protocol with the Bears having six players unable to practice due to various ailments.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay were far from impressive but carried out the task at hand by seeing off Washington as the Packers improved to 10-3 and they maintained their one game lead over Minnesota at the top of the NFC North rankings.
- Defensive lineman Montravius Adams left last week's game against the Redskins due to illness but he should be fine to suit up in Week 15 having not appeared on Green Bay’s injury report.
- The Packers only had two players who did not practice on Thursday and they were due to a rest day for veteran tight end Marcedes Lewis while cornerback Josh Jackson was missing for personal reasons.
This is a huge battle in the NFC North and the ramifications depending on the outcome could be wide-ranging. Green Bay top the division while Chicago are putting a late run together and are still in the mix which should make this a nervy encounter that is likely to make this a low-scoring contest. Only 13 points were scored in the season opener between these two and with so much riding on this game, it is unlikely to be a blowout either way but the Packers should edge this on home turf.