When is Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos taking place? Empower Field at Mile High, Denver
What is the expected weather for Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos? 31c in bright sunshine
What television channel is Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bears @ Denver Broncos? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bears 24-23 Denver Broncos
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chicago produced a lacklustre performance as their offense struggled against Green Bay which saw them lose to their divisional rivals and they will need to put that right as they face another strong defense.
- The Bears managed just 254 total yards on offense which resulted in a solitary field goal in the first quarter of the game and a lot of pressure will fall on the offensive line to protect QB Mitchell Trubisky better than they did last week.
- TE Trey Burton missed Chicago's season opener with a groin injury but he has returned to practice and could feature this week although he is still considered day-to-day with a decision on his status likely to be taken as late in the week as possible.
- Denver failed to impress in their opening game of the new season as Oakland got the better of them and they will need to improve here as they face Chicago in their first home game of the year.
- Broncos CB Bryce Callahan was inactive against the Raiders and looks set to miss a second straight week with a foot injury after he was a non-participant in Wednesday’s practice session.
- LB Todd Davis could return this week but will have to prove his fitness before the game whilst T Ja’Wuan James will miss out after suffering a knee injury but it will not rule him out for the season as initially feared.
Denver and Chicago both suffered disappointing defeats in Week 1 and will be keen to right those wrongs here. The Bears were strong defensively as they carried on where they left off last season but struggled on offense and with that in mind, it could be another low-scoring affair here. The Broncos are a solid defensive unit but the Bears will surely improve on last week’s offensive effort and can edge the win here.