When is Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans
What is the expected weather for Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints? 15c in mostly sunny skies
What television channel is Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Carolina Panthers 33-14 New Orleans Saints
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carolina put in another poor display as turnovers proved to be their downfall with Atlanta able to take full advantage last week and that does not bode well for the Panthers ahead of their trip to face New Orleans in the Superdome.
- Panthers quarterback Kyle Allen threw four interceptions last week which halted any momentum his team were building and he will be targeted this week by a Saints secondary that picked off Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston four times in their Week 11 game.
- Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has been nursing a knee injury of late and he is expected to be limited at practice during the week but is expected to suit up and will be hoping to add to the sack he picked up in last week’s game.
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- New Orleans showed good character to bounce back from their shock loss to Atlanta as they proved too good for Tampa Bay with the Saints improving to 8-2 for the season with that victory.
- The Saints could be without Josh Hill after the back-up tight end sustained a mild concussion in last week's win and that may mean more looks for Jared Cook if the former is unable to suit up.
- Star cornerback Marshon Littimore was absent from last week’s contest because of a hamstring injury and unless he makes an appearance at practice in the build-up to this game, he is once again expected to sit out.
New Orleans have built a reputation for having a strong defense in recent years and their aggressive nature does not bode well for Carolina. The Panthers have turned the ball over too much in recent games with nine interceptions coming in their last four contests. If the Saints can turn the ball over, Drew Brees will be able to capitalise and the Saints are likely to earn their ninth win of the season as a result.