When is Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans? 27c with showers expected
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tennessee Titans 12-13 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo were made to pay for turning the ball over too often against New England although they did show some good signs in that loss and they will believe that a shot at the post-season is well within their grasp.
- Bills QB Josh Allen will have to overcome the concussion protocols in order to feature after a helmet-to-helmet clash last week and with two limited practices at the start of the week, he should suit-up unless he has any late setbacks.
- S Dean Marlowe is also in the concussion protocol after he was forced off the field last week with his availability still in the air but OT Ty Nsekhe missed both practices to start the week and looks to be a doubt with an ankle injury.
- Tennessee improved to 2-2 as they bounced back from two straight losses with a superb victory on the road at Atlanta last week but will be faced with a tough task as they host Buffalo.
- Titans LB Cameron Wake suffered a hamstring injury late in the victory over the Falcons and he will be assessed during the week but he has yet to feature in either of the first two practices of the week and looks to be in real doubt of missing out on Sunday.
- TE Delanie Walker had a disappointing outing in last week’s win over the Falcons due to his side opting to go with a run-heavy offense and he will hope for a bigger role this week despite nursing a knee injury which saw him sit out Wednesday’s practice before returning as a full participant on Thursday.
Buffalo will be sweating on the fitness of QB Josh Allen after he entered the concussion protocol following a heavy blow to his head last week but the Bills will be hoping he is fit to play after appearing in the first two practices of the week in a limited capacity. His side will head to Tennessee who picked up a solid win over Atlanta and although it is a game that can go either way, the Titans should be able to back last week’s win up with a victory on home turf.