When is Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants? 27c with some clouds above
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ New York Giants? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Giants 0-21 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo produced a superb comeback to hit back from 0-16 down to edge the New York Jets 17-16 in their season opener last week and that will give them great confidence as they play at the MetLife Stadium for the second straight week but this time against New York Giants.
- Bills CB Taron Johnson was forced off against the Jets last week with a hamstring injury and is a doubt to suit up for this game with his status deemed day-to-day in the build-up to the Week 2 contest.
- WR Andre Roberts and DT Jordan Phillips were also non-participants at Wednesday’s practice with their availability for Sunday’s game in some doubt although the latter has a greater chance of featuring having only sat out through illness.
NEW YORK GIANTS
- New York Giants suffered a heavy loss against NFC East rivals Dallas despite posting 470 total yards in their Week 1 defeat and they will have to fix their defensive issues if they are to compete for the play-offs this season.
- Giants TE Evan Engram showed what a threat he could be this year as he scored a TD as well as bringing in 11 receptions for 116 yards with QB Eli Manning targeting him on no less than 14 occasions last week.
- WR Sterling Shepard is under the concussion protocol and is questionable for this game with the Bills and that could see Engram’s targets increase if he has to sit out whilst the Giants have lost LB Kareem Martin for at least two games with a knee injury.
New York Giants are going to have to show big improvements if they are to avoid another poor season after their loss to Dallas. The Giants were unable to turn their yardage into points and failed to restrict the Dallas offense and will need to be clinical in what could be a low-scoring affair against the Bills. Buffalo produced a great comeback last week but could come unstuck against the Giants who can claim their first win of the year on home turf.