When is Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots taking place? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 21:30 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots taking place? Gillette Stadium, Foxborough
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots? 0c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New England Patriots 16-10 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo came out on top of a defense-dominant contest against Pittsburgh and the Bills earned their second play-off berth in three years with that victory as they improved to 10-4 for the season.
- In a game that always looked likely to be determined by which side were able to retain possession, the Bills were able to achieve five turnovers and it was fitting that they sealed the win by picking off the Steelers in the end zone with just 15 seconds remaining.
- Cornerback Tre-Davious White has been superb for the Bills this season and he was in fine form once again after coming up with two interceptions against the Steelers but he will need to be assessed during the week after he briefly exited the game with a shoulder injury.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England returned to winning ways after back-to-back losses as they were comfortable winners over Cincinnati last week and that win sealed a record-extending spot in the play-offs for the Patriots.
- It is the 11th season in a row that the Patriots will compete in the post-season but an 11th straight AFC East championship is still not secure with Buffalo continuing to place pressure on their divisional rivals.
- The Patriots have concerns over cornerback Jonathan Jones and center Shaq Mason after the pair suffered groin and ankle injuries respectively against the Bengals with their availability questionable for this AFC East contest.
Both of these AFC East teams sealed their spot in the play-offs with their respective victories last week but the divisional title remains on the line. Buffalo can draw level with New England at the top of the standings if they come out on top of this pivotal contest and will be confident of producing an upset against the reigning Super Bowl champions. Defense is likely to be the order of the day once again with both teams excelling in that department so far this season and although it will be a difficult ask to end a six-match losing streak against New England, Buffalo are capable of springing another surprise to edge closer to a first AFC East championship since 1995.