When is Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins? 26c in sunny skies
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Dolphins 21-31 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo lost another game they will feel they should have won and slipped to 6-3 as a result of their defeat against Cleveland with the Bills unable to close the gap on New England at the top of the AFC East.
- The Bills had a clean injury report last week and look set to be able to boast the same again now the dust has settled from their trip to Cleveland with just two players listed at the start of the week.
- Both of those are not injury related either with linebacker Lorenzo Alexander and tackle Ty Nsekhe offered a rest from Wednesday’s practice and providing there are no setbacks through the week, the Bills should have a full roster available to them.
- Miami made it back-to-back victories as they produced another solid display to defeat Indianapolis on the road and move to 2-7 and they will fancy their chances of making it three wins in a row as they host Buffalo.
- Dolphins safety Reshad Jones was sidelined once again because of a chest injury last week but this could be the week for him to make a return and having logged a limited practice on Wednesday, he should suit up.
- Despite releasing a long injury report on Wednesday, many of those were full participants with seven limited and just one a non-participant which was cornerback Ken Webster who will have to overcome the ankle issue that also kept him out in Week 10.
Miami have picked up two wins in a row out of nowhere and will be full of confidence as they take on Buffalo at Hard Rock. The Bills lost another game they will feel they should have won last week and those type of defeats are the ones that are going to harm their play-off chances in the long run. They could suffer more disappointment again this week with the Dolphins likely to keep their winning run going.