When is Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Thursday 28th November, 2019 – 21:30 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys? 11c rain but the roof will be closed
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Cowboys 6-16 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo continue to quietly go about their business as they come off another solid 20-3 victory over Denver last weekend to move to 8-3 in the AFC East just two games behind the Patriots but they are in an excellent position for a wildcard.
- The Bills’ running game was exceptional in the win over the Broncos as Devin Singletary, Frank Gore and Josh Allen combined for 227 yards on the ground to lead the team to victory, and Gore’s yards saw him overtake Barry Sanders and move into third in all-time NFL rushing yards.
- WR Robert Foster picked up a hamstring injury in the win over the Broncos and there is a good chance he will miss this game so Andre Roberts and Isaias McKenzie are expected to see more snaps in Dallas.
- Dallas Cowboys dropped to 6-5 at the weekend as they were narrowly 13-9 beaten in Foxborough by the Patriots and while they remain top of the NFC East in what is one of the poorest divisions in the NFL, owner Jerry Jones was left hugely frustrated from the game.
- The weather conditions did not help their cause and neither did a troublesome knee problem for star WR Amari Cooper as that, along with stud cornerback Stephon Gilmore, ensured he remained with a single catch in the entire game.
- Head coach Jason Garrett was criticised for his passive play-calling and that may see him take more risks in this crunch match which they simply cannot afford to lose, as they will hope Cooper’s knee problem eases.
Both of these teams are expecting to make the post-season but it is easier to have more confidence in the underrated Bills than the Cowboys right now. They will relish this match as they always do on Thanksgiving, but they have yet to beat a team that has a .500 record or greater this season. The Bills are an impressive team all-round and while the Cowboys have the big names, they are not playing well enough or making the right decisions that will enable them to beat such a solid team like the Bills.