When is Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
What is the expected weather for Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers? 20c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Pittsburgh Steelers 23-16 Baltimore Ravens
THE TEAM NEWS
- Baltimore slipped to a second consecutive loss thanks to a surprise defeat against Cleveland with their defense allowing 40 points and they will have to improve quickly if they are to avoid a third consecutive game without a win.
- Ravens DT Brandon Williams missed out with a knee injury against the Browns last week and he could be missing once again here but a return to practice in a limited capacity on Thursday gives him a chance of featuring on Sunday.
- S Brynden Trawick practiced for the first time since Week 2 on Wednesday and although he was still limited due to his elbow injury still causing him problems, the Ravens will be hoping he can return to the field for Sunday’s game.
- Pittsburgh ended their three-match streak without a win this season as they came out on top of their divisional clash with Cincinnati and now face another AFC North rival as they host Baltimore.
- The Steelers were without several players due to injury last week but will hope to have TE Vance McDonald back for this game although he failed to appear in either of the first two practices of the week.
- Even more concerning for the Steelers will be the availability of key men James Conner and JuJu Smith-Schuster with the RB and WR also sitting out the week’s opening practice sessions because of ankle and toe injuries respectively.
Baltimore's impressive start to the season has been short lived after they slipped from 2-0 to 2-2. Their defense struggled to contain Cleveland last week and will now face a Pittsburgh side who picked up their first win last week but the Ravens might be able to get back to winning ways. A lot will depend on which players the Steelers can get on the field after an alarming injury report on their short week having featured in MNF but even with a full-strength side, the Ravens would still fancy their chances.