When is Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 8th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins? 32c with some clouds above as well as a small chance of rain
What television channel is Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Baltimore Ravens 27-10 Miami Dolphins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Baltimore ended last year as AFC North champions but couldn’t overcome Los Angeles Chargers in the first week of the play-offs and will be hoping to go deeper into the post-season this time around.
- The Ravens allowed QB Joe Flacco to move on over the off-season as they look to build their franchise around Lamar Jackson and he will be tasked with throwing the ball more after showing his running threat last year.
- Only CB Brandon Carr appeared on the Baltimore injury report at the start of the week as he was a limited participate with a hip complaint but he should be fit enough to suit up for this game against Miami.
- Miami lost their final three matches of last season as they fell to 7-9 which saw them blow a great chance to make the play-offs and cost head coach Adam Gase his job with Brian Flores appointed as his successor.
- The Dolphins made a big move in the off-season as they traded for a new QB with them managing to acquire Josh Rosen from Arizona which will see them go in a different direction from Brock Osweiler in what proved to be an expensive mistake.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick also arrived and he has edged out Rosen to the starter's job this week whilst the Dolphins will hope to have WR Albert Wilson available for the season opener after he was limited at practice during the week because of a hip injury.
Miami and Baltimore could both have big seasons in store but a lot will revolve around how their QBs perform. Josh Rosen will be tasked with making the Dolphins into a play-off side but he needs to wait for his shot to start under center whilst Lamar Jackson's passing game will come under scrutiny as he attempts to demonstrate his throwing ability. Jackson could be one of the big hits of the year and that will ultimately lead to a successful season for the Ravens with them able to win this season opener although the Dolphins could make it difficult for them.