When is Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs? 24c but scattered thunderstorms are expected in the area during the game
What television channel is Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Baltimore Ravens 24-27 Kansas City Chiefs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Baltimore came up against a sterner test than they faced in Week 1 as they improved to 2-0 for the year with a solid victory over Arizona but this will be a more difficult challenge once again as they head to Kansas.
- The Ravens suffered another setback to their secondary last week with S Brynden Trawick going down with an arm injury on a punt return and with no practices logged at the start of the week, his availability is up in the air.
- CB Jimmy Smith looks set to be ruled out for a second consecutive week with a knee sprain but the Ravens have received some better news on the injury front with TE Mark Andrews likely to feature again this week despite nursing a foot issue.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas racked up a mammoth 28 points in the second quarter against Oakland last week and that was enough to secure the win but having failed to score a single point in any of the other three quarters, they will need to put in an improved performance here.
- The Chiefs will be sweating on the fitness of RBs Damien Williams and LeSean McCoy after both picked up injuries in last week's win but the latter looks the more likely to suit-up for Sunday’s game.
- Williams was absent from the first two practices of the week but McCoy returned in a limited capacity on Thursday and is trending towards playing in what will be an extended role if his fellow RB fails to prove his fitness.
This should be a superb contest between two teams that made it to last year's post-season and have started this season 2-0. The Chiefs host the Ravens in what could be a thrilling, high-octane clash and with both teams capable of scoring points, it could turn into a shootout. Kansas could have issues at RB with but as long as one of Damien Williams and LeSean McCoy take to the field, they can be the side to come out on top on home turf in what will be an intriguing battle between second-year QBs Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes.