When is Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Raymond James Stadium, Tampa
What is the expected weather for Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? 25c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tampa Bay Buccaneers 35-22 Atlanta Falcons
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atlanta made it three wins in a row as they proved too good for Jacksonville and the Falcons will be confident of ending the year on a high as they head to a Tampa Bay outfit that may struggle to deal with their defense.
- Falcons running back Devonta Freeman enjoyed arguably his best game of the season last week and will look to build on that in this contest after scoring two touchdowns and producing 127 total yards.
- The Falcons do have some injury concerns ahead of their final game of the season with star wideout Julio Jones the main concern as he continues to nurse knee and shoulder issues but the veteran will suit up if he is able to.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Tampa Bay were made to pay for turnovers as they were defeated by Houston in Week 16 to end their four-game winning streak but they return to home turf in a bid to end the season with a victory.
- Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston threw four interceptions in another inconsistent showing last week and he could be playing for his future here in what could well turn out to be his last game for Tampa Bay.
- Wide receiver Chris Godwin is likely to miss this season finale due to the hamstring injury he suffered two weeks’ ago and having failed to return to practice, his productive year looks to be over.
Both Tampa Bay and Atlanta have ended the season well but it is the Falcons that could end with a four-game winning streak. The Buccaneers failed to keep their winning run going after turning the ball over five times last week and that is likely to be an issue again here with the Falcons defense set to go hunting mistakes which should see the road team come out on top in what should be an entertaining game.