When is Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
What is the expected weather for Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts? 26c with some showers expected
What television channel is Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indianapolis Colts 24-21 Atlanta Falcons
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atlanta took advantage of Philadelphia's injury misfortune to claim their first win of the season thanks to a clutch Julio Jones TD with that 54-yard effort seeing him surpass Roddy White for the most receiving yards in Falcons history.
- RT Kaleb McGary was taken off with a knee injury for the Falcons last week and although he returned, he will be assessed through the week with a limited participation at Thursday’s practice a good sign.
- K Matt Bosher is the only player that has failed to register some form of practice as of Thursday with the Falcons needing every possible body on board to help them overcome a Colts team that they are 2-14 against in all-time meetings.
- Indianapolis got off the mark for the season at the second time of asking as they narrowly defeated AFC South rivals Tennessee which should give them a boost ahead of their first home game of the season.
- Colts CB Pierre Desir was expected to miss this game after suffering a bruised bone in last week's victory although two limited practices through Thursday could hint at a surprise recovery.
- LB Darius Leonard is expected to sit out due to concussion whilst RB Marlon Mack sat out the first two practices of the week with a calf problem which will be cause for concern for Indianapolis.
Both Indianapolis and Atlanta picked up their first victories of the season last week and the pair will want to build on that as they face-off here. They both have plenty of improvement left in them and will want to show it here in what could be a high-scoring game that can go either way but the Colts will fancy their chances on home turf. They will need RB Marlon Mack to overcome his calf injury to pose the Falcons problems but with such a strong record against their opponents, the home side should be able to claim the win.