When is Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Raymond James Stadium, Tampa
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? 26c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tampa Bay Buccaneers 33-38 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona put up a good comeback against San Francisco but they could not get themselves in front as the Cardinals dropped to 3-5-1 and their hopes of making the post-season are starting to slip away.
- Running back Kenyan Drake enjoyed an impressive debut as he posted 162 total yards as well as a rushing touchdown on his first appearance for the Cards and he will have a big role to play moving forward.
- Fellow running back David Johnson was a full participant on Wednesday as he bids to overcome an ongoing ankle issue and he could form a useful backfield committee with Drake.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Tampa Bay blew a great opportunity of an upset as they allowed Seattle to come back from a 14-point deficit to beat them in overtime but the Buccaneers at least showed some positive signs against a tough opponent.
- Linebacker Carl Nassib and cornerback Carlton Davis were both forced from the field in the Bucs' loss to the Seahawks and will be assessed through the week but the latter looks more likely to play this week after he logged a limited practice on Wednesday.
- Nassib’s groin injury saw him sit out alongside fellow linebacker Anthony Nelson who is struggling with a hamstring injury which could see Tampa Bay light on options in the position if neither are able to suit up.
Tampa Bay and Arizona both showed some promising signs in their respective losses last week and that should make this one an interesting contest. Both teams are capable of scoring points and that is likely to be the case again with a potential shootout on the cards but if that is the case, Tampa Bay look the most likely winners after managing to score no less than 23 points in each of their last six matches.