When is Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants taking place? Sunday 20th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants? 19c in sunny skies
What television channel is Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Giants 0-23 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona were able to make it back-to-back wins as they saw off Atlanta but had to rely on a missed PAT by Matt Bryant to edge it and now have another game that they will feel in winnable as they head to New York to face the Giants.
- WR Christian Kirk missed a second straight game for the Cardinals but he is expected to return to the team for this contest and with two limited practices in the early part of the week, it would be a surprise if he did not suit up.
- After nine players were unable to practice on Wednesday, all but three of those returned to practice in some form with DL Zach Allen, OL Brett Toth and LB Ezekiel Turner those who continued to sit out.
NEW YORK GIANTS
- New York Giants put in a resolute performance despite missing plenty of talent on offense and although they were ultimately defeated by New England, they can take positives from the loss.
- Last week's game came too soon for RB Saquon Barkley to return from an ankle injury but he has a better chance of featuring here and is trending towards playing after registering two full practices on Wednesday and Thursday.
- TE Evan Engram also looks set to return from his knee injury after he too was a full participant in the early part of the week but WR Sterling Shepard must overcome the concussion protocols to feature.
Arizona made it back-to-back wins as they narrowly edged out Atlanta last week. They now head on the road to face the Giants who will be desperate to get some of their offensive stars back on the pitch with the outcome of this very much dependent on that but if they do, the Giants can edge this. At the very least, RB Saquon Barkley and TE Evan Engram can return to bolster the offense and Barkley’s presence alone can be enough to help the Giants return to winning ways.