When is Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams taking place? Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams? 15c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Rams 34-7 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona made it back-to-back wins as they shocked Seattle thanks to another inspired display from Kenyan Drake who ran in two touchdowns, with the mid-season acquisition proving his worth once again.
- Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray suffered a hamstring injury in last week's victory and faces a race against time to prove his fitness with the rookie only managing limited practices through Thursday.
- Linebacker Chandler Jones was also limited with a thumb injury and he is one of several injury issues heading into Week 17 but the Cardinals will be most concerned about the availability of Murray and Jones.
LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Los Angeles Rams were edged out in a thrilling contest against San Francisco and that loss means that the Rams cannot make the post-season in what is a big blow after achieving so much last season.
- The Rams have several injury doubts ahead of their final game of the season with cornerback Jalen Ramsey one of those who will sit out after he suffered a knee problem in last week’s contest.
- Several other starters are also carrying knocks and the Rams are likely to rest anyone who is not fully fit while it has been suggested that they may also look to sit some of their veterans out for what is a game with nothing riding on it.
Los Angeles Rams will be hugely disappointed to miss out on the play-offs with their star-studded team failing to build on reaching last season's Super Bowl. They face Arizona in their final game of the season and as both teams have nothing to play for this game could see them giving the ball plenty of air, but it is the home team that should come out on top regardless of who suits up.