When is Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals taking place? Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals? 23c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Cincinnati Bengals 31-34 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona could not handle an early onslaught by Seattle as they made it four consecutive matches without a win to start the season with rookie QB Kyler Murray still looking for his first win in the NFL.
- The Cardinals are likely to be on the lookout for a new S after they opted to release veteran D.J. Swearinger after just four games but for the time being, they are set to give their rookies a chance to shine.
- WR Christian Kirk is likely to be ruled out of this week’s game with an ankle injury which could present the Cardinals with an issue in the position with Damiere Byrd also struggling with a hamstring issue and he looks set to miss a second consecutive game.
- Cincinnati's miserable start to the season continued as they were outclassed by AFC North rivals Pittsburgh to remain winless and whilst this game against another side without a win presents them with a good chance to end their streak, they will have to show major improvements.
- A.J. Green's return cannot come soon enough for the Bengals after fellow WR John Ross was seen in a sling after the loss to the Steelers with his injury bad enough to be placed on IR but his season is not yet over.
- In better news for Cincinnati, they look to be getting healthy in defense with all of their defensive players listed on this week’s injury report logging full practices at Wednesday’s session.
Cincinnati were shown up in their divisional clash with Pittsburgh with that result meaning they are 0-4 and their season already looks done. They have struggled on both sides of the ball and now face a potentially tricky test against an Arizona offense that could cause them problems as they seek a maiden season victory of their own. The confirmed teams will be important for this game with the Cardinals potentially light in the receiving corps and if the Bengals can get their defensive starters fit, they could edge this on home turf.