When is Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens? 28c with some clouds above
What television channel is Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Baltimore Ravens 18-26 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona managed to snatch a tie from their opening game with Detroit as they overturned an 18-point deficit in the fourth quarter but the Cardinals will need to show a big improvement on their overall performance as they head to Baltimore.
- Rookie QB Kyler Murray produced some clutch plays after a slow start to his NFL career and should take plenty from his performance on his debut as he finished with figures of 308 yards, two TDs and one INT.
- The Cardinals have placed RT Marcus Gilbert on IR so he will be absent for at least eight weeks whilst OL Lamont Gaillard is still struggling with a knee injury after failing to appear in last week’s season opener.
- Baltimore laid down a marker for the season as they demolished Miami whilst setting a franchise record for points scored in a game with the Ravens racking up 42 in the first half alone.
- Ravens CB Jimmy Smith suffered a knee injury against the Dolphins and he is likely to miss a significant portion of the season whilst they also have concerns over their other CBs heading into this Week 2 clash with Arizona.
- Marlon Humphrey and Brandon Carr did not practice in the early part of the week and their status could be clouded until kick-off with Anthony Averett expected to see an increase in his snap count.
Baltimore secured a huge win in Week 1 and will fancy their chances of picking up another victory as they host Arizona. The Cardinals looked poor in the secondary last week and that could spell trouble with Ravens QB Lamar Jackson able to produce another big display to help his side to back-to-back wins to start the year. It was his arm that did the damage against Miami and despite possessing superb running ability, he looks set to give the ball some air again to exploit Arizona’s weakness.