When is Western Bulldogs vs Richmond taking place? Wednesday 29th July, 2020 – 10:10 (UK)
Where is Western Bulldogs vs Richmond taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Western Bulldogs vs Richmond on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Western Bulldogs vs Richmond? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Western Bulldogs vs Richmond? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Western Bulldogs were pushed all the way by Gold Coast Suns but they did just enough to make it two wins in a row in the AFL and now they face reigning premiers Richmond in a bid to make it three successive victories.
- There was little to split the side throughout the contest as they went toe-to-toe in an intense encounter but a strong start to the final quarter saw the Bulldogs build a solid lead and they held on to claim the 46-51 win.
- There are two changes to the Bulldogs’ side for this clash after Callum Porter suffered an injury while Lachie Young has been dropped so Sam Lloyd and Toby McLean come into the line-up.
- Richmond were unable to make it four wins in a row as the reigning premiers were defeated by GWS Giants at the weekend and they will be eager to respond as they begin Round 9 outside of the top eight.
- Despite a close contest throughout, the Tigers were second best and lost out in every quarter as they failed to produce the same defensive effort that had seen them concede just 49 points in their previous two matches.
- There are several changes to the Tigers’ side for this clash with Daniel Riolo, Jack Graham and Patrick Naish all dropped while Nick Vlastuin is injured so Jack Ross, Oleg Markov, Sydney Stack and Trent Cotchin all receive call-ups.
Western Bulldogs and Richmond have both struggled for consistency at the start of the 2020 campaign and they will both be desperate to come out on top here. The Bulldogs have won their last two and would move to 6-3 with a win here while the Tigers lost for the first time in four games as they dropped to 4-3-1 at the weekend. There is little to separate the two teams and in what should be a competitive encounter, it is likely to be a low-scoring affair that produces no more than 120 points.