When is St. Kilda vs Sydney Swans taking place? Saturday 1st August, 2020 – 08:10 (UK)
Where is St. Kilda vs Sydney Swans taking place? Gabba, Brisbane
What television channel is St. Kilda vs Sydney Swans on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream St. Kilda vs Sydney Swans? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for St. Kilda vs Sydney Swans? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Kilda produced a brilliant display to defeat top of the ladder Port Adelaide last week and they will hope that performance can be the catalyst for a consistent run of results.
- Having beaten Adelaide Crows in their previous game, the Saints backed it up with the impressive win over the Power as a sensational fourth quarter saw them build on their one-point lead to romp home 44-73.
- That strong finish to the contest has resulted in them sticking with the same side this week other than Dean Kent who makes way because of illness and he is replaced by Josh Battle.
- Sydney Swans avoided a fifth consecutive defeat in the AFL as they defeated Hawthorn last week which saw them improve to 3-5 for the campaign but they face a tricky task to go back-to-back for the first time this season.
- There was little to split the Swans and Hawks but the former produced a solid showing either side of the half and that proved enough to claim the victory as they sealed a 60-53 success.
- The Swans have opted to make just the one change to last week’s winning side with Dylan Stephens not doing enough to retain his place in the line-up with Will Hayward handed a chance in his place.
St. Kilda have shown their potential in some games this season but need to find greater consistency and they will hope that can come after an eye-catching success against the side at the top of the ladder last week. They defeated Port Adelaide thanks to a brilliant fourth quarter display and they will look to kick-on ad they face Sydney Swans who also picked up a win last week. Despite that, the Swans are yet to win successive games in 2020 and it’s the Saints who should be able to build on their win last week which would end a 10-match losing steak against the Sydney side.