When is Richmond vs Brisbane Lions taking place? Tuesday 4th August, 2020 – 10:10 (UK)
Where is Richmond vs Brisbane Lions taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Richmond vs Brisbane Lions on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Richmond vs Brisbane Lions? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Richmond vs Brisbane Lions? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Richmond made an emphatic return to winning ways as they produced a brilliant display to see off Western Bulldogs last week and they will be desperate to back that up with another big performance.
- The Tigers have now won four of their last five following the 49-90 success against the Bulldogs in which a strong opening quarter that saw them open a 20-point lead set the tone for the game.
- There is just a solitary change to the side that featured last week with Nick Vlastuin called-up to make his 150th appearance and he replaces Oleg Markov who is omitted.
- Brisbane Lions made it three wins in a row thanks to a huge victory over Essendon and they appear to be hitting some real form which could result in them topping the ladder at the end of this round of fixtures.
- The Lions started strongly with a dominant display in the opening quarter and despite an underwhelming second quarter, they were brilliant in the second half which saw them run out 28-91 winners.
- Grant Birchall will be handed the night off as his workload is managed and his absence allows Jack Payne to come into the side to make his debut.
Richmond and Brisbane Lions have both produced some eye-catching performances in recent weeks and that was the case for both in their last outing. That sets this encounter up to be a cracker with both teams capable of earning the win. However, the Lions have struggled for a long period against the Tigers and that could be the case again with the reigning premiers able to get up for the win to make it 15 straight wins over the Brisbane outfit.