When is Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows taking place? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 10:40 (UK)
Where is Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows taking place? Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
What television channel is Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Port Adelaide swept Gold Coast Suns aside in their opening game of the 2020 AFL season as they were able to their form at the end of last season into this with the comfortable victory in Round 1.
- Power won three of their final four matches in 2019 and scored over 100 points in each of those three victories and while they did not reach three figures against the Suns, they were still able to win by a margin of 47 points.
- Mitchell Georgiades is out through injury while Jarrod Lienert is omitted from the team that opened the season so Charlie Dixon and Riley Bonner are added to the side but in a late blow, Ollie Wines has copped a suspension for a COVID-19 protocol breach.
- Adelaide Crows were made to pay for a shoddy second quarter in their first game of the new season against Sydney Swans as they suffered a narrow defeat with their comeback falling just short in the final quarter.
- It was a big blow to the Crows who were hoping to put an end to the poor run of form that saw them agonisingly miss out on a spot in last season’s finals but that defeat to the Swans means they have lost their last four matches.
- The Crows have reacted to that loss to the Swans by axing Ben Davis, Billy Frampton and Bryce Gibbs while Tyson Stengle is banned so Tom Doedee comes in along with debutant Ned McHenry in addition to Ben Keays and Ben Crocker who make their first appearance for the club.
This Adelaide derby is significant for both teams but it is Port Adelaide that come into this with more confidence than Adelaide Crows. Power started the season with a routine win over Gold Coast Suns as they continued their solid form from the back end of last season while the Crows were unable to shake off their losing streak. The Crows have brought in a trio of new faces but that is unlikely be enough to prevent a victory a Port Adelaide victory who can make it five wins from their last six games.