When is North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions taking place? Saturday 15th August, 2020 – 05:35 (UK)
Where is North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- North Melbourne lost out in their Melbourne derby as the Demons proved far too good for them in a one-sided affair to make it back-to-back losses and there is now just one team below them on the ladder.
- Whilst the wooden spoon looks unlikely, the Kangaroos will be very disappointed with their efforts so far at this stage of the season having fallen to 3-8 as the Demons restricted them to just nine second half points in their 92-35 loss.
- Aaron Hall, Jared Polec, Jasper Pittard and Majak Daw have all paid for the price for last week’s defeat while Aiden Bonar is injured and Jamie Macmillan managed so Will Walker, Tom Murphy, Mason Wood, Marley Williams, Lachlan Hosie and Ed Vickers-Willis all come into the side.
- Brisbane Lions responded to their loss against Richmond as they produced a strong display to defeat Western Bulldogs last week which allowed them to position themselves in a good position at 8-3.
- The Lions dominated proceedings as they started strongly and carried it on throughout the opening three quarters in which they won, building a good enough position to seal a 96-72 victory.
- They have lost Daniel Rich to suspension whilst Cameron Ellis-Yolmen has been omitted so Rhys Mathieson and Ryan Lester are handed recalls to the line-up.
North Melbourne and Brisbane Lions have had very different success so far this season and that could be evident when the two teams meet in this clash. The 3-8 Kangaroos face the 8-3 Lions with the latter able to place Port Adelaide under big pressure at the top of the ladder if they can improve to 9-3 here. The Lions have won the last two meetings and this should be three in a row with the Brisbane outfit able to run out winners by at least 30 points.