When is Gold Coast Suns vs St. Kilda taking place? Thursday 6th August, 2020 – 11:10 (UK)
Where is Gold Coast Suns vs St. Kilda taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Gold Coast Suns vs St. Kilda on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Gold Coast Suns vs St. Kilda? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Gold Coast Suns vs St. Kilda? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLD COAST SUNS
- Gold Coast Suns lost for the second game in succession as they were defeated by GWS Giants and they face a difficult challenge to avoid making it three losses in a row as they face St. Kilda.
- The Suns had real problems trying to break down a sturdy Giants outfit and they managed just 35 points and they failed to come out on top in any of the four quarters in what was a real struggle for them.
- The Suns will hand Jeremy Sharp a debut in this contest and he comes in along with Sean Lemmens with Pearce Hanley and Darcy MacPherson both coming out of the side.
- St. Kilda continued their run of solid form as they made it three wins in a row with a big victory against Sydney Swans last week and they will look to maintain their charge up the ladder as they face Gold Coast Suns.
- The Saints started strongly but it was a superb showing in the final quarter that really caught the eye as they won the fourth period 41-8 to ensure the 101-48 victory over the Swans.
- Despite last week’s win, Shane Savage and Matthew Parker did not do enough to retain their places in the side and they make way for Ben Long and Dean Kent.
Gold Coast Suns will still believe they can make the finals this season but they must quickly find a way to end their recent poor run of form which has seen them win one of their last five. St. Kilda on the other hand have won five of their last six and look like they can make a run for the Premiership based on their current run. The Suns can be competitive here but it is unlikely to be enough with the Saints able to make it four consecutive wins in what would also be their fifth in a row over the Suns.