When is Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants taking place? Sunday 2nd August, 2020 – 06:35 (UK)
Where is Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLD COAST SUNS
- Gold Coast Suns were unable to make it back-to-back wins as they lost out to Western Bulldogs last week but the narrow loss against a solid outfit highlighted how much they have improved this season.
- In a closely-fought contest with little to split the two teams, the Suns just fell short in their comeback attempt in the final quarter after the Bulldogs had built a 14-point lead with the Gold Coast side losing out by just five.
- Despite the defeat, it was an impressive showing from the Suns and they have opted to retain the same line-up for this clash as a result with Gold Coast hoping the consistency can help them make an immediate return to winning ways.
- GWS Giants demonstrated their inconsistencies yet again as they were able to defeat reigning premiers Richmond as they earned some revenge for their Grand Final loss last season.
- The Giants were brilliant as they came out on top in each of the four contests to improve to 4-4 for the season and they will be desperate to build on that success as they face Gold Coast Suns.
- There is just a solitary change to last week’s line-up Zac Williams coming into the side in place of the injured Daniel Lloyd.
Gold Coast Suns and GWS Giants are both attempting to find greater consistency in their performances with the pair each coming into this with a 4-4 record. Both have shown they are capable of challenging for the finals this season but last year’s beaten Grand Finalists showed their ability with a win over the side that beat them in that contest in their clash last week. The Giants should be able to build on that to come out on top here which would make it nine wins in a row against the Suns.