When is Fremantle vs Carlton taking place? Saturday 15th August, 2020 – 11:10 (UK)
Where is Fremantle vs Carlton taking place? Optus Stadium, Perth
What television channel is Fremantle vs Carlton on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Fremantle vs Carlton? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Fremantle vs Carlton? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fremantle earned another vital win in their bid to mount a challenge for the top eight as they made it successive wins in the AFL thanks to a hard-fought success against Hawthorn.
- The Dockers managed to take a lead into the half and after backing that up with a strong showing in the third quarter, Fremantle were able to hold on to earn a 48-32 victory.
- Having moved to 4-6, there is still plenty of work for the Dockers to do if they are to compete for a spot in the finals but they will be in a good place after their last two wins and make just one change this week with Travis Colyer out injured which sees Michael Walters come into the side.
- Carlton were defeated by West Coast Eagles last week as they dropped to 4-6 and a third loss in as many games as they take on Fremantle could be devastating for their hopes of making the top eight.
- The Blues built a 13-point lead at the break but a poor second half in which they were outscored 51-16 saw them lose 72-50 in what was a very disappointing outcome.
- They will now have to cope without injured pair Jack Martin and Marc Pittonet so Harry McKay comes into the line-up along with Josh Honey who will make his debut for the Blues.
4-6 Fremantle and Carlton go head-to-head in a potentially pivotal contest for both teams. Neither side can afford many more losses in their hunt for a spot in the finals in this shortened season but the winner will move to within touching distance of the top eight. Recent form is on the side of the Dockers having won their last two whilst it is two defeats in a row for the Blues with Fremantle able to keep their run going by claiming the four points here.