When is Collingwood vs Richmond taking place? Thursday 11th June, 2020 – 10:40 (UK)
Where is Collingwood vs Richmond taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Collingwood vs Richmond on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Collingwood vs Richmond? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Collingwood vs Richmond? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Collingwood got their campaign off to a strong start with a comfortable victory over Western Bulldogs in their season opener and they will hope to build on that as they get back underway.
- The Magpies allowed the Bulldogs to score just 34 points in that contest and will need their defence to stand firm again as they attempt to cause an upset against the reigning premiers.
- Mason Cox faces a late fitness test and the Magpies will be desperate for him to come through that with Ben Reid, Adam Treloar and Tom Langdon all ruled out while Levi Greenwood is also expected to be missing.
- Richmond got the defence of their Premiership off to a winning start as they overcame Carlton in their derby and will now attempt to extend their superb winning run as they head to Collingwood.
- The Tigers were sensational at the back end of last season as they managed to win their last 12 games of the year on their way to Grand Final success against GWS Giants.
- That run now stands at 13 after the win over Carlton and they could be boosted by the availability of star defender Bachar Houli as he battles a calf injury but draftee Noah Cumberland is out for the year after rupturing an ACL in training.
Collingwood will have aspirations of competing for the Premiership this season but if they are to do that, they will have to overcome tests like this one as they host reigning premiers Richmond. The Magpies started the season brightly and they will hope the break in play does not halt their momentum from that contest. However, the Tigers will take some beating on the back of a 13-match unbeaten run and Richmond should be able to earn the victory here.