When is Carlton vs Western Bulldogs taking place? Sunday 12th July, 2020 – 09:45 (UK)
Where is Carlton vs Western Bulldogs taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Carlton vs Western Bulldogs on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Carlton vs Western Bulldogs? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Carlton vs Western Bulldogs? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carlton failed to make it three wins in a row as they were defeated by St. Kilda last week with that result seeing them fall to 2-3 for the season and they will need to show big improvements here as they face Western Bulldogs.
- The Blues started slowly as they managed just 16 first half points and despite showing some good resilience in the second half, it was not enough to overhaul the Saints.
- Despite last week’s defeat, the Blues have not hit the panic button and have made just one change to their side with Sam Philp dropping out for Matthew Kennedy.
- Western Bulldogs are improving at a rapid pace and they made it three successive victories last week to put their woes in the opening two rounds behind them as they moved to 3-2.
- The Bulldogs were far too good for North Melbourne as they won all four quarters, limiting the Kangaroos to just 38 points while amassing 87 for themselves in the one-sided success.
- The Bulldogs have been forced to make two changes for this week’s clash with Hayden Crozier copping a suspension while Lin Jong is injured so Lachie Hunter and Louis Butler come into the side.
Carlton could not make it three wins in a row in their game last week but Western Bulldogs did exactly that. The Blues will now hope to bounce back here but they face a difficult task against the improving Bulldogs. With such a dominant display behind them in last week’s game, the Bulldogs will be very confident heading into this clash and they should be able to make it four consecutive victories.