When is Carlton vs St. Kilda taking place? Thursday 2nd July, 2020 – 10:40 (UK)
Where is Carlton vs St. Kilda taking place? Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
What television channel is Carlton vs St. Kilda on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Carlton vs St. Kilda? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Carlton vs St. Kilda? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carlton made it back-to-back wins in the AFL thanks to a dramatic success against Essendon with the Blues showing superb character to fightback from a losing position in the fourth quarter.
- The scores were level after the third quarter and when Essendon went 50-38 ahead, the Bombers looked to have done enough for victory but the Blues hit back edge the contest by just a solitary point.
- Last week’s debutant Sam Philp has failed to retain his place despite the win over the Bombers while Jack Silvagni is ruled out with injury but the Blues are boosted by the return of midfielder Zac Fisher and forward Harry McKay.
- St. Kilda put a poor performance against Collingwood behind them as they stunned reigning premiers Richmond last week and the Saints thoroughly deserved their success with a strong showing.
- Such was the Saints’ dominance that they won all four quarters of the contest to take their record to 2-2 for the same and they will be eager to kick-on following last week’s impressive victory.
- St. Kilda will also be able to call upon the services of captain Jarryn Geary for this contest as he bolsters their side but Zak Jones will be absent after failing to overcome the hamstring injury he suffered last week.
Carlton and St. Kilda do battle on the back of victories in their respective contests last week and this looks like an intriguing fixture between two teams hoping to make the finals. The pair are 2-2 coming into this clash and there looks to be very little to separate the two teams. The Blues came out on top when the two teams last met but the Saints won the five before that and can improve on that record with another success here.