When is Carlton vs Port Adelaide taking place? Sunday 19th July, 2020 – 04:05 (UK)
Where is Carlton vs Port Adelaide taking place? Gabba, Brisbane
What television channel is Carlton vs Port Adelaide on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Carlton vs Port Adelaide? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Carlton vs Port Adelaide? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carlton produced a brilliant display as they shocked Western Bulldogs with a strong showing and they will be hoping to build on that as they take on the early pace-setters in the AFL.
- The Blues dominated from the start and opened up a 21-point lead at the half before kicking on in the second half to eventually earn a 103-51 success which helped Carlton improve to 3-3 for the year.
- After such an impressive performance last week, it is little surprise that the Blues have opted to roll with the same line-up once again and they will hope it can yield a similar outcome.
- Port Adelaide suffered their first loss of the season as they were defeated by Brisbane Lions last week and they will hope that is just a minor blip as they attempt to get back to winning ways in this game with Carlton.
- The Power were blown away in the first half and trailing by 35 points proved too much to come back from in the second half with the final score ending up 85-48 in the Lions’ favour.
- To compound that loss for the Power, they have been forced into three changes this week with Brad Ebert suspended and Cam Sutcliffe and Scott Lycett injured so Sam Mayes comes in for his debut while Peter Ladhams and Xavier Duursma are also called-up.
This is an intriguing contest between Carlton and Port Adelaide with both teams desperate for the win. The Blues earned a superb victory last week as they shocked Western Bulldogs with an impressive display while the Power suffered their first loss of the season against Brisbane Lions. Even though the Blues have been inconsistent so far, they have largely been competitive and managed to post points so this should be a high-scoring affair that should result in at least 133 points.