When is Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide taking place? Saturday 4th July, 2020 – 10:40 (UK)
Where is Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide taking place? Gabba, Brisbane
What television channel is Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brisbane Lions made it three wins in a row as they proved to be far too good for Adelaide Crows last week but the Lions now face a real test as they host unbeaten Port Adelaide.
- The Lions blew their opponents away in the first half as they took a 52-12 lead into the break and despite the Crows mounting a comeback in the third quarter, Brisbane responded well in the final quarter to seal an 83-46 success.
- Two changes have been made from last week’s success with Dayne Zorko out through injury while Archie Smith is omitted so Stefan Martin and Thomas Berry are called into the line-up.
- Port Adelaide’s wonderful start to the season continued as they maintained their 100% record with a fourth straight success this year as they blew away West Coast Eagles in last week’s clash.
- The Power were the better side throughout and won all four quarters of the contest to highlight their dominance in the 89-41 victory in what was another strong showing in both attack and defence.
- As the only 4-0 side in the league, Power will be confident heading into this clash despite losing both matches against Brisbane Lions last season and they have named an unchanged side.
This is arguably the game of Round 5 as Brisbane Lions host Port Adelaide with the two teams suffering just one loss between them so far this season. They will both be on a high after comfortable victories last week but something has to give in this clash. The Lions lost just one of their regular season home games last season but the Power have won all four of their matches this year and with a solid defence coupled with the ability to score plenty of points, Port Adelaide can maintain their 100% record.