When is Adelaide Crows vs St. Kilda taking place? Monday 20th July, 2020 – 10:40 (UK)
Where is Adelaide Crows vs St. Kilda taking place? Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
What television channel is Adelaide Crows vs St. Kilda on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Adelaide Crows vs St. Kilda? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Adelaide Crows vs St. Kilda? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Adelaide Crows suffered yet another disappointing result as their winless start to the season continued in a loss against West Coast Eagles last week and they have now failed to win any of their last nine matches.
- The Crows were second-best throughout the majority of the contest and were beaten in each of the opening three quarters with the final scoreline ending at 67-34.
- Paul Seedsman and Taylor Walker come into the side for this contest with Billy Frampton dropping out while Rory Sloane is the other man to make way after collecting an injury last week.
- St. Kilda dropped to 3-3 as they were edged by Fremantle last week but the Saints will be massively disappointed after blowing a huge first quarter lead with them allowing the Dockers to fight back to condemn them to defeat.
- The Saints were ruthless in the early exchanges and led 8-44 following their strong showing in the opening quarter but they only managed to add nine points in the two quarters either side of the half and they could not retake the lead.
- Jonathon Marsh is a victim of last week’s failure and finds himself on the sidelines while Ben Long joins him after he copped a ban so Paddy Ryder and Ryan Byrnes come into the line-up.
Adelaide Crows have endured a miserable start to 2020 with their form from the back end of last season continuing into this as they made it nine straight losses when losing to West Coast Eagles last week. They host St. Kilda in a bid to break their duck but the visitors will be keen to respond after they blew a huge lead against Fremantle last week. Despite the Saints being 0-10 at Adelaide Oval, they have a great chance to end that streak against the struggling Crows and can get back to winning ways thanks to another strong first quarter performance where they should be able to open up at least a five-point lead.