When is Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle taking place? Sunday 5th July, 2020 – 04:05 (UK)
Where is Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle taking place? Metricon Stadium, Carrara
What television channel is Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle on? In the UK, five matches each week will be televised on BT Sport and you can see their schedule here. For the TV channel in Australia, visit this link
Where can I stream Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle? If the match is televised in the UK, then BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream it live via BT Sport Player. Additionally, those with a Watch AFL subscription can stream any 2020 AFL match live (outside of Australia). Those in Australia can stream any match live via AFL Live Pass
Where can I get tickets for Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle? Click here for ticket information on 2020 AFL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Adelaide Crows’ poor start to the season continued as they were on the receiving end of another heavy loss last week to make it four defeats in a row in this campaign and that extended their losing run to seven matches.
- For the third game in a row, the Crows were unable to surpass 50 points while they conceded heavily once again with Brisbane Lions putting 83 past them in the one-sided affair.
- Changes are expected to be made every week until the Crows end their winless streak with Elliott Himmelberg and Fischer McAsey both dropped this week and their spots are taken by Kyle Hartigan and Matt Crouch.
- Fremantle showed signs of improvement last week but they were still unable to end their run without a win with the Dockers failing to win any of their four matches so far this season.
- They have now lost their last seven games stretching back to last season as Gold Coast Suns were able to keep the Dockers quiet in the final quarter of their clash last week when the scores had been tied at the end of the third.
- The Dockers have now lost Nat Fyfe to injury so he will be on the sidelines this week along with the omitted Brandon Matera and that sees Sam Sturt and Sean Darcy earn a spot in the line-up.
Adelaide Crows and Fremantle are the only two teams without a win to their name in the AFL so far this season. They come into this clash on the back of seven-match losing streaks that date back to the previous campaign and both will be desperate to end their poor runs. Something has to give in this contest but Fremantle have not been too far away in a few of their games so far and it is the Dockers that should be able to break their duck in 2020.