When is Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle taking place? Sunday 28th July – 04:10 (UK) / 13:10 (AEST)
Where is Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle taking place? Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
What television channel is Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle on? Not shown live in the UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle? Unavailable to stream in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Western Bulldogs suffered a disappointing defeat to St. Kilda Saints as their hopes of reaching the finals took a big blow with their three-match winning streak coming to an end last week.
- The Bulldogs had moved themselves into a good position on the ladder following that run but were comfortably defeated by the Saints with this now shaping as a huge game for them to stay in touch.
- Rhylee West will come in for his debut and will feature alongside Dale Morris and Ed Richards but there is no place for injured pair Josh Schache and Matthew Suckling whilst Roarke Smith is dropped.
- Fremantle Dockers ended their run of four matches without a win as they edged out Sydney Swans by just a single point to give their hopes of making the finals a huge shot in the arm after it looked like they were going to continue their slide down the ladder.
- Despite last week’s victory, the Dockers have made three changes to their side with Sam Switkowski, Ethan Hughes and Cam McCarthy all omitted from the team and the latter barely getting involved last week.
- Nat Fyfe is back following an elbow injury in what is a huge boost for Fremantle and he is joined by Laurie Schultz and Hayden Ballantyne as the Dockers aim to make it back-to-back wins.
This is a huge game for both teams with the winner keeping themselves right in the mix for the finals whilst the loser may drop out of contention. The pair are just one win outside of the top 8 at the moment but could find numerous teams ahead of them if they do not win this game. It is a very difficult contest to call with both teams capable of winning but with Fremantle winning the last four between these two, they just get the nod.