When is Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide taking place? Sunday 25th August – 04:10 (UK) / 13:10 (AEST)
Where is Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide taking place? Mars Stadium, Wendouree
What television channel is Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide on? BT Sport 3 in UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Western Bulldogs made it back-to-back wins as they defeated GWS Giants and with that victory, they moved a step closer to sealing their spot in the finals but could require a third consecutive win to ensure they finish in the top 8.
- The Bulldogs will compete in the finals, irrespective of other results, with a win here as they hold a four-point buffer heading into the final round of the regular season after the big victory over the Giants.
- Jackson Trengove is a surprising omission for the Bulldogs and he is joined on the sidelines by Tory Dickson who has a hamstring injury but Tim English is back from an illness whilst Rhylee West is also included.
- Adelaide Crows will have to defeat Western Bulldogs and do so by enough points to alter the respective percentages of both teams sufficiently to see the Crows leapfrog the Bulldogs but even that may not be enough to finish in the finals.
- The Crows suffered a second successive loss last week as they were heavily beaten by Collingwood Magpies which keeps their fate in the hands of other teams with the race for the top 8 now between four teams.
- With so much at stake, the Crows have made three changes to last week’s side with Kyle Hartigan, Lachlan Murphy and Reilly O’Brien all dropped with Alex Keath, Hugh Greenwood and Riley Knight all receiving call-ups.
This is a mammoth game for Western Bulldogs and Adelaide Crows with the season on the line for both teams. The Bulldogs can put any potential drama behind them by claiming victory here which will seal their spot in the top 8 but a defeat opens up a world of possibilities with the Crows potentially being the team to benefit. However, the visitors have lost their last two games whilst the Bulldogs have won their last two and that form could be important with the home side able to do enough to secure their presence in the finals.