When is West Coast vs North Melbourne taking place? Saturday 27th July – 07:35 (UK) / 14:55 (AWST)
Where is West Coast vs North Melbourne taking place? Optus Stadium, Perth
What television channel is West Coast vs North Melbourne on? BT Sport 1 in UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream West Coast vs North Melbourne? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for West Coast vs North Melbourne? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Coast Eagles bounced back from their one-point defeat against Collingwood Magpies by seeing off Melbourne Demons last week as they moved to within four points of the top of the ladder.
- The Eagles were far from their best but did enough to win and are likely to improve here as they return to home soil to face North Melbourne as they attempt to place even more pressure on league leaders Geelong Cats.
- Skipper Shannon Hurn looks like missing out for the second game in a row due to calf soreness but Will Schofield has done enough to earn a recall with Tom Cole the man to make way this week.
- North Melbourne Kangaroos put in a valiant effort as they pushed Brisbane Lions all the way but ultimately fell to their second successive defeat to put their hopes of making the finals in serious jeopardy.
- A trip to Perth lies in wait here in what will be another difficult test and a third consecutive loss will all-but confirm the Kangaroos’ fate as they will leave themselves with too many points to make up to make the top 8.
- Luke Davies-Uniacke has earned a spot in the side following an impressive display in the VFL last week and is joined by Taylor Garner following his club suspension and Paul Ahern with that trio replacing Scott Thompson who is injured whilst Kayne Turner is rested and Nathan Hrovat is dropped.
West Coast Eagles swiftly got back to winning ways as they bounced back from their heart-breaking loss to Collingwood in their previous game by seeing off Melbourne Demons last week. They now face North Melbourne as they look to continue their push towards the top of the AFL ladder. North Melbourne are the visitors this week in a game that they must win if they are to keep their slight chance of making the finals alive but the home team should be too good.