When is West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide taking place? Sunday 11th August – 08:20 (UK) / 15:20 (AWST)
Where is West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide taking place? Optus Stadium, Perth
What television channel is West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide on? Not shown live in the UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide? Unavailable to stream in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
WEST COAST EAGLES
- West Coast Eagles ended Round 20 level on points with leaders Geelong Cats thanks to their third consecutive victory and their sixth win from their last seven games after defeating Carlton Blues.
- The Eagles’ brilliant run of form continued and they have given themselves a shot at claiming the minor premiership but will need to win this game with Adelaide Crows if they are to remain in contention after their two rivals at the top both won this weekend.
- Jamie Cripps returns to give the Eagles a boost this week after he overcame an abductor injury and is joined in the team by Mark Hutchings who will make his AFL return from a hamstring strain after appearing in the WAFL last week with Chris Masten and Jarrod Cameron making way.
- Adelaide Crows secured a valuable victory in their hunt for a spot in the finals as their win over St Kilda Saints last week kept their fate in their own hands following back-to-back losses.
- The Crows desperately needed that win but they were made to work hard for it after two tight opening periods before they were able to kick-on in the third quarter before seeing the game out in the fourth.
- Sam Jacobs will make his long-awaited return for Adelaide here after the veteran has been sidelined since Round 2 and he replaces Reilly O’Brien who has been left out but that might allow him to freshen up for the final two rounds.
West Coast Eagles will believe they can win the minor premiership after they ended the last round level on points at the top of the ladder. They will need a win here to get back on level terms after the two teams they are competing with won this weekend but will face a tricky test against Adelaide. The Crows are desperate for a win that will keep their hopes of making the finals in their own hands but this will be tricky for them and the home side can improve their good record.