When is Richmond vs Carlton taking place? Sunday 11th August – 06:20 (UK) / 15:20 (AEST)
Where is Richmond vs Carlton taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Richmond vs Carlton on? BT Sport 1 in UK / Channel 7/Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Richmond vs Carlton? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Richmond vs Carlton? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Richmond Tigers continued their superb run of form as they made it six-straight wins with a comfortable win away at Melbourne Demons last week and they secured their spot in the finals with that win.
- The Tigers have given a call-up to Toby Nankervis following some impressive play in the VFL and he is joined by Sydney Stack who returns to the side after soreness in his calf whilst Jack Ross is the third change to last week’s team.
- Dustin Martin drops out through injury with Ivan Soldo and Dan Butler making way after not doing enough to retain their places with competition increasing by the week, although skipper Trent Cotchin is still at least another week away from returning.
- Carlton Blues’ upturn in form came to an end as they went down to West Coast Eagles last week and face a difficult task of picking themselves up as they head to one of the league’s in-form teams in Richmond Tigers.
- After some disappointing individual displays last week, the Blues have decided to wield the axe in an attempt to freshen their side up and put some form together in the final few rounds of the season.
- Angus Schumacher, Andrew Phillips, Matthew Kennedy and Hugh Goddard have all been omitted from last week’s team and they are replaced by Liam Jones, Matthew Kreuzer, Dale Thomas and Mitch McGovern.
Richmond Tigers are building superbly towards the finals as they extended their winning streak to six last week. They will be confident of improving that further here as they host Carlton Blues who have nothing but pride to play for at the back end of the regular season. The Tigers are looking like a dark horse for the premiership and nobody will want to face them if they can maintain their current form with another victory looking likely here.