When is Richmond vs Brisbane taking place? Sunday 25th August – 06:20 (UK) / 15:20 (AEST)
Where is Richmond vs Brisbane taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Richmond vs Brisbane on? BT Sport ESPN in UK / Channel 7/Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Richmond vs Brisbane? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Richmond vs Brisbane? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Richmond Tigers secured another fantastic victory to keep their winning run going and they have now earned victory in eight consecutive matches after a thrilling game against West Coast Eagles.
- The Tigers have now given themselves a shot at finishing inside the top 4 which they will achieve with a victory in their final game of the season although they face another huge challenge as they host top of the ladder Brisbane Lions.
- Richmond’s superb form will make them a difficult proposition for any side in the finals and their bid to earn the right for a second bite at the cherry has been boosted by the return of skipper Trent Cotchin with Noah Balta also called-up in place of the axed Mabior Chol and Jack Ross.
- Brisbane Lions overcame Geelong Cats in an exhilarating contest which saw them leapfrog the Cats and end Round 22 at the top of the ladder with the Lions knowing a win in this game will secure the minor premiership.
- The Lions beat the Cats by just a single point to move clear at the top with just one game remaining but defeat here could not only see the minor premiership slip away but they may also lose out on a home game in the qualifying finals if other results go against them.
- 22-year-old Cedric Cox will make his first appearance of the season for the Lions in this huge clash with Allen Christensen missing out with a hamstring injury which has come at an untimely stage of the season.
AFL fans across the world will be tuning in to watch this blockbuster clash which could be a preview of September’s Grand Final on current form. Both Richmond Tigers and Brisbane Lions are in fantastic form with eight-match and nine-match winning streaks respectively. The Lions will clinch the minor premiership with a win but they could be reliant on other results with the Tigers able to make home advantage count to edge what could be a classic.