When is North Melbourne vs Melbourne taking place? Saturday 24th August – 05:10 (UK) / 14:10 (AEST)
Where is North Melbourne vs Melbourne taking place? Blundstone Arena, Hobart
What television channel is North Melbourne vs Melbourne on? Not shown live in the UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream North Melbourne vs Melbourne? Unavailable to stream in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for North Melbourne vs Melbourne? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- North Melbourne Kangaroos secured a huge victory over Port Adelaide Power last week as they ran riot in the win by 86 points and they will hope to back that up as they end their campaign against Melbourne Demons.
- They face Melbourne Demons in their last match of the year which could turn out to be an important game as their final position on the ladder is still to be determined with them still able to finish anywhere from 9th to 14th.
- The Kangaroos make just one change to last week’s team with Mason Wood returning to the side after he was demoted to the VFL and he will come in for Jed Anderson who has copped a hamstring injury.
- Melbourne Demons will bring their season to a close with a clash against North Melbourne Kangaroos but they will be aiming to end their losing streak which currently sits at six games following another defeat last week.
- The Demons were on the end of a 53-point loss to Sydney Swans with that result ensuring they will finish just one place off the foot of the ladder no matter what the result is in this final game of the season.
- Kade Chandler will miss the season finale with a finger injury whilst Kyle Dunkley is omitted which sees Jayden Hunt come back into the side along with Braydon Preuss who will face his old club.
North Melbourne Kangaroos will be hoping to end their season with a win which would be their second in a row if they manage to defeat Melbourne Demons. They will fancy their chances against a side that have lost six in a row and they will feel they still have plenty to play for as they attempt to finish as high up the ladder as possible. The Demons have shown little in their losing run and a very disappointing year will draw to a close with what looks like being their seventh consecutive loss.