When is Melbourne vs Richmond taking place? Saturday 3rd August – 10:25 (UK) / 19:25 (AEST)
Where is Melbourne vs Richmond taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Melbourne vs Richmond on? BT Sport ESPN in UK / Channel 7/Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Melbourne vs Richmond? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Melbourne vs Richmond? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Melbourne Demons fell to a third consecutive defeat as they were beaten by St Kilda Saints which will ensure they do not feature in the finals although it will come as no surprise following a long run of poor form.
- The Demons took the lead early in the fourth quarter but could not hold on as they were blown away late on by the Saints and that has seen Alex Neal-Bullen and Josh Wagner drop out of the side.
- They are joined by Neville Jetta and Tim Smith who suffered injuries last week which means four changes to the side that featured against the Saints with Kyle Dunkley, Jake Melksham, Braydon Preuss and Jay Kennedy Harris called-up.
- Richmond Tigers made it five wins in a row as they continue to shape as premiership contenders after a brilliant display saw them defeat Collingwood Magpies away from home to end the round in the top 4.
- The Tigers made their intentions clear with that impressive victory and will look fancy their chances of making it six consecutive victories as they head to Melbourne to face a side they have beaten in their last three contests.
- Captain Trent Cotchin is out with an ankle issue for this one whilst Sydney Stack has also picked up a knock and will be replaced by Dan Butler and Josh Caddy with the latter fit again following an ankle issue.
Richmond Tigers are on a great run of form and will be very confident of improving their five-match winning streak as they head to Melbourne to face the Demons. The home side have struggled for most of the season and only have pride to play for this season although could get sucked in to a battle to avoid the wooden spoon. The Tigers have had the better of recent meetings between the two and their respective current form suggests that the visitors will claim a comfortable victory.