When is Collingwood vs Richmond taking place? Friday 26th July – 10:50 (UK) / 19:50 (AEST)
Where is Collingwood vs Richmond taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Collingwood vs Richmond on? BT Sport 2 in UK / Channel 7/Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Collingwood vs Richmond? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Collingwood vs Richmond? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Collingwood Magpies suffered defeat at the hands of GWS Giants to derail their attempt to catch Geelong Cats at the top of the AFL ladder and must now focus on beating the side below them if they want to avoid sliding down the ladder.
- Following last week’s defeat, the Magpies have made four changes to their side with Flynn Appleby and Ben Crocker omitted whilst James Aish is out with a shoulder knock and Brayden Sier is also missing through injury.
- Matthew Scharenberg, Jamie Elliott, Josh Thomas and Josh Daicos all come in to the side as Collingwood search for what would be an important win in their quest to retain the place in the top 4.
- Richmond Tigers claimed their fourth successive victory as they were far too good for Port Adelaide Power last week and can leapfrog Collingwood if they can overcome the Magpies in this contest.
- The Tigers racked up three figures once again as they surpassed that mark for the third time in four games and will hope their scoring form can continue for this crucial clash as they attempt to jump in to the top 4.
- The Tigers have seen no reason to change last week’s winning side which is a testament to how well they played due to having a couple of players pushing for returns having featured in the NFL last week.
Collingwood host Richmond in a vital clash which could shape the rest of the regular season for both teams. Collingwood have been inconsistent of late whilst Richmond have claimed four consecutive wins and a fifth would see them overhaul the Magpies on the ladder. The home side are certainly capable of winning but must find some consistency to their game against the in-form Tigers but that looks unlikely with how they have performed recently which should see the away side improve their impressive run of form.