When is Collingwood vs Gold Coast taking place? Sunday 4th August – 04:10 (UK) / 13:10 (AEST)
Where is Collingwood vs Gold Coast taking place? MCG, Melbourne
What television channel is Collingwood vs Gold Coast on? BT Sport 3 in UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Collingwood vs Gold Coast? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Collingwood vs Gold Coast? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Collingwood Magpies’ poor run of form continued as they fell to a fourth defeat in their last five games when losing to Richmond Tigers in their last game and means their spot in the finals is not yet confirmed.
- They should have a chance to try and improve their record of late as they host bottom side Gold Coast Suns and anything but a comfortably win would set alarm bells ringing for the Magpies.
- Jordan De Goey and Isaac Quaynor suffered injuries last week whilst Ben Crocker has been omitted but Taylor Adams and Levi Greenwood come back into the side along with Rupert Wills.
- Gold Coast Suns nearly ended their losing run last week but late points from Essendon Bombers condemned them to their 14th straight defeat as they equalled the longest single-season losing streak in their history.
- As the Suns attempt to break that streak and avoid claiming the unwanted record outright, they have made four changes to last week’s side with Jacob Heron, Corey Ellis and Jesse Joyce all dropped.
- Jack Hombsch is the fourth man to make way after suffering an injury which opens for door for Charlie Ballard, Ben Ainsworth and Jack Bowes to try and impress whilst Jack Martin is back from a broken finger.
Gold Coast will try and earn their first win in 15 games as they bid to avoid setting an unwanted club record. They have never lost 15-straight games in a season before but defeat to Collingwood here would ensure they go down in the history books for the wrong reasons. The Magpies are on a poor run of form themselves but should be able to get back to winning ways against the Suns which will all-but seal their spot in the finals.