When is Carlton vs West Coast taking place? Sunday 4th August – 06:20 (UK) / 15:20 (AEST)
Where is Carlton vs West Coast taking place? Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
What television channel is Carlton vs West Coast on? Not shown live in the UK / Channel 7/Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Carlton vs West Coast? Unavailable to stream in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Carlton vs West Coast? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carlton Blues won their third consecutive game as they defeated Adelaide Crows last week but their late-season form is going to be a case of too little, too late with a spot in the finals too far out of their reach.
- The Blues have now won five of their last seven matches and will look to continue their good run to end the season on a high as they build towards next year but will wonder what might have been after some inconsistent periods.
- Paddy Dow is left out of last week’s team whilst Liam Jones is rested but Zac Fisher is available once again following an illness that sidelined him against the Crows and Hugh Goddard is also back from a fractured cheekbone.
- West Coast Eagles made it five wins from their last six as they swept North Melbourne Kangaroos aside to keep the pressure on Geelong Cats and remain in contention for the minor premiership.
- The Eagles were impressive as they blitzed their opponents from the off whilst an impressive third quarter saw them ensure the win as they built an insurmountable lead to make it back-to-back wins.
- They have been given a further boost this week as they are able to recall captain Shannon Hurn after missing the last two games with a calf strain and he will replace Francis Watson who has performed well in Hurn’s absence.
West Coast Eagles kept themselves in minor premiership contention but face a tricky test this week as they head to Melbourne to face Carlton Blues. The home side have won five of their last seven and with little to play for but pride, they could be a dangerous prospect. They will have to be at their best to beat the Eagles but with an opportunity to draw level on points with Geelong at the top of the ladder, the visitors can claim the win.