When is Brisbane vs Western Bulldogs taking place? Sunday 4th August – 07:40 (UK) / 16:40 (AEST)
Where is Brisbane vs Western Bulldogs taking place? Gabba, Brisbane
What television channel is Brisbane vs Western Bulldogs on? BT Sport 3 in UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Brisbane vs Western Bulldogs? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Brisbane vs Western Bulldogs? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brisbane Lions made it six wins in a row as they produced a solid display away from home to see off Hawthorn Hawks with that victory keep the Lions in with a chance of claiming the minor premiership.
- They sit just four points off the top of the ladder and this home game with Western Bulldogs gives them a chance to draw level on points with Geelong before their crunch clash with the Cats in Round 22.
- The Lions are boosted this week by the return of vice-captain Harris Andrews who comes straight back into the side following his ban last week and will replace Josh Walker who drops to the emergencies.
- Western Bulldogs got back to winning ways as they responded to their loss against St Kilda Saints by running out comfortable winners over Fremantle Dockers to get their bid to reach the finals back on track.
- The Bulldogs have now won four of their last five games and a win here would put them right in the mix for a top 8 finish but face a difficult task against a Lions team that have won six consecutive matches.
- Dale Morris is out for the season after he suffered a ruptured ACL last week and Taylor Duryea is also out due to a knock whilst Rhylee West is left out but Matthew Suckling, Josh Schache and Toby McLean are all fit enough to return from injury.
This should be a superb contest between two teams who are in great form and have plenty to play for. Brisbane could still win the minor premiership whilst the Bulldogs are trying to earn a spot in the finals. Both teams will fancy their chances despite knowing they have a difficult task ahead of them but the Lions should be able to come out on top having only lost once on home soil all season which was back in Round 5.