When is Brisbane vs Gold Coast taking place? Saturday 10th August – 07:35 (UK) / 16:45 (AEST)
Where is Brisbane vs Gold Coast taking place? Gabba, Brisbane
What television channel is Brisbane vs Gold Coast on? BT Sport 3 in UK / Foxtel in Australia
Where can I stream Brisbane vs Gold Coast? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / This match can be streamed live via the AFL Live app in Australia
Where can I get tickets for Brisbane vs Gold Coast? https://www.afl.com.au/tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brisbane Lions continued their superb run of form ahead of a tilt at the premiership, making it seven wins in a row as they earned a hard-fought win over the Western Bulldogs last week.
- They ended Round 20 level on points at the top of the ladder with the minor premiership still in their immediate sights and, with what should be another win here, they can look at improving their points percentage.
- The Lions will field the same team that won last week despite doubts over Dayne Zorko but the Brisbane captain looks set to beat some hamstring tightness that troubled him during the win over the Bulldogs.
- Gold Coast Suns were hammered by Collingwood Magpies last week which meant a 15th successive loss for the Suns and with it they broke their club record of most consecutive losses in a single season.
- It has been a miserable campaign for the Suns who suffered more bad news this week with youngster Brayden Crossley testing positive for cocaine which could sideline him from the sport for up to four years.
- Caleb Graham will be handed a debut for Gold Coast this week after forcing his way into contention with some solid displays in the NEAFL and will be joined by Jacob Heron as they replace the dropped pair of Peter Wright and Jack Martin.
Brisbane Lions have been working their way up the ladder for a long time and ended Round 20 level on points with the top two. They will fancy their chances at claiming the minor premiership thanks to their superb run of form and they should make it eight wins in a row here. They face Gold Coast who are on a 15-game losing streak and they are very unlikely to end that here in what should be a very comfortable victory for the home side.