When is Mensur Suljovic vs Gerwyn Price taking place? Thursday 7th March – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Mensur Suljovic vs Gerwyn Price taking place? The BHGE Arena, Aberdeen
What channel is Mensur Suljovic vs Gerwyn Price on? Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Mensur Suljovic vs Gerwyn Price? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Mensur Suljovic vs Gerwyn Price? https://www.pdc.tv/unibet-premier-league-tickets
All-time meetings: Mensur Suljovic 4-9 Gerwyn Price
Previous meeting: Gerwyn Price 16-12 Mensur Suljovic
- Mensur Suljovic earned his first win of the 2019 Premier League last week with a 7-4 win against Peter Wright. After losing the opening leg of the match, the Austrian won six consecutive legs to establish firm control of the game and although Wright rallied, Suljovic wasn’t to be denied.
- Mensur finished the match against Wright with a checkout percentage of over 53%, and it was the second match in a row he had recorded a success percentage of over 50% on the outer ring.
- The Gentle repeated his victory over Wright the very next day in their meeting at the UK Open with both players averaging over 100 in a good quality encounter as Suljovic was then edged out 10-9 in the last 32 by rising Belgian star Dimitri Van den Bergh.
- Gerwyn Price maintained his unbeaten start to the Premier League season with a hard-fought 6-6 draw against an impressive Luke Humphries in Exeter. Price has now drawn each of his last three Premier League matches.
- Price was averaging 108 when leading 4-2 against Humphries but the younger man came back strongly and ended up missing a dart at double for the match before Price stepped in to save a point.
- The Welshman continued his excellent recent form last weekend at the UK Open where he reached the semi-finals before losing to eventual champion Nathan Aspinall. The defeat against Aspinall ended Price’s 20 match unbeaten run.
Last season in the Premier League, Mensur Suljovic and Gerwyn Price were both eliminated after nine weeks but they are both making big strides to ensure they escape elimination this time around (with only nine participants, only one player will face that fate this season). Gerwyn Price is certainly full of confidence at the moment and is playing the best darts of his career, but he will be feeling some frustration at not turning some of his Premier League draws into wins. Getting a win last week will have given Suljovic a big lift, but he has also let a couple of potential wins slip through his grasp during the campaign so far. In terms of their overall performance level in the 2019 Premier League, there really is little to split them and in a match that is likely to go the distance, they might have to again settle for a share of the spoils.
For 2019 Premier League Darts results, fixtures, latest standings and statistics, visit our tournament page