When is Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings taking place? Monday, 21st January - 06:30 (UK)
Where is Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings taking place? Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings? 26-28c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings? Tickets are on sale at Mirpur’s Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium booth (beside Stadium Gate 1) and Suhrawardi Indoor Stadium
All-time meetings: Comilla Victorians W4, Rajshahi Kings W1
Last meeting: Comilla Victorians beat Rajshahi Kings by 6 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Mohammad Salahuddin
Captain: Imrul Kayes
- Comilla Victorians have now won three of their last four matches as they sit in third place in the BPL ladder and they will take big confidence from recent performances, especially the three-wicket win over Khulna on Friday as they chased down 181/7 in impressive fashion.
- Tamim Iqbal finally kick-started his BPL campaign with 73 from just 42 balls and he will be looking to build on that here as the Victorians finally had a strong opening partnership and their batting is looking formidable with Dawson, Perera and Afridi at five, six and seven and they may be tempted to leave out Evin Lewis even if he is fit again.
- Their bowling performance in that game was somewhat disappointing though so they will look to improve on that here especially given the quality at their disposal as the tournament moves back to Dhaka here.
Coach: Lance Klusener
Captain: Mehedy Hasan Miraz
- The Kings have won three and lost three and they keep trading one victory followed by a defeat as consistency remains an issue but they are coming off a strong performance against Dhaka Dynamites as they held them to just 116/9 chasing their 136/6 target batting first.
- Arafat Sunny took a stunning 3/8 from his four overs as they defended a relatively low total and their bowling continues to be the strongest facet of their game with Udana, skipper Mehedy Hasan Miraz and Mustafizur Rahman combining to make a strong unit.
- Laurie Evans has dropped out of the side with Seekkuge Prasanna coming into the side and they will hope he can make an impact as their overseas stars are not contributing a great deal right now especially with the bat and that will have to be remedied.
The Kings have been incredibly inconsistent so far in the BPL and that has made them extremely difficult to predict on. The Victorians are looking strong at the moment with some of their key players starting to hit form. They arguably have the best combination between quality and balance in their team, and they will be confident of picking up a win over the Kings here who they have beaten in four of their previous five meetings.